Institute for Renewable Energy and Efficient Exergy Use, INOVEKS, d.o.o. - was established in early 2010 to provide consulting on developmental projects in the field of energy usage – mainly focusing on efficient use of energy & implementation of renewable sources of energy into existent systems.
Our main focus when working on different projects is taking care of environment – and subsequently ensuring substantial consulting that combines energy and environment. This approach enables us to ensure all-over lower energy usage and consequently reducing our dependence on exported fuels. The main directive for our work is Article 14 of Directive 2006/32/EC of the European Parliament that contains plans for reaching goals regarding energy efficiency until 2020.
We also offer services of energy management for municipalities and local communities.
Our other services include:
- researches and developmental studies on renewable energy sources (“RES”) & efficient energy use (“EEU”),
- measuring RES & EEU parameters (solar radiation, pressure, temperature, humidity, air velocity, heat transfer coefficient etc.),
- numerical simulations with various software packages: TRNSYS, ESP-r and other software packages,
- building physics calculations,
- PHPP calculations,
- energy management,
- energy audits (including reviewing systems and devices and examining documentation) with thermographic analysis,
- arranging and examining various documentation (including documentation for acquiring EU funds) and managing sanitations of buildings and systems (including buildings that are protected by rules regarding architectural conservation).